Life Changes Quickly
This is why it is important to periodically evaluate your financial plan, including your life insurance. As your life changes, so can your life insurance needs.
Here are a few questions to think about:
1. When was the last time you looked at your life insurance policies?
2. How long ago were they purchased?
3. Have there been any changes in your life or financial plans that might affect the amount of coverage you desire?
4. Has there been any significant changes in your health status since the purchase of your policy(ies)?
5. Has your marital status changed since the purchase of your policy(ies)?
6. Are the beneficiaries under the policy(ies) still what you want?
7. Have there been changes in your immediate family such as birth, adoption or death of a family member?
These are just some questions to evaluate your current situation and whether or not your current policy still meets your life insurance needs.
Make sure your policies fit your current goals and financial plan with an insurance checkup.
Call me now or contact me to see if an insurance check up is right for you.